Thanks to FASTNED we have a quite comprehensive benchmark of the main « Fast » charging EV out there:
- Hyundai Ioniq (up to 70 kW)
- Hyundai KONA (up to 77 kW)
- Kia e-Niro (up to 77 kW)
- Jaguar I-PACE (up to 100 kW)
- Mercedes-Benz EQC (up to 110 kW)
- Audi e-tron 55 Quattro (up to 150 kW)
- Tesla Model 3 (up to 125 kW)
What we can see it the the Audi e-tron is remarkably good a maintaining a high speed charging at 150kW up to 80% SOC, where the other starts to decrease from 50% (Tesla Model 3) and even before (Jaguar I-PACE and Mercedes EQC at 40%).
These figures can enhance in the future thanks to firmware updates car makers are working on. Typically the Jaguar I-PACE recently received an update that allowed for more than 80kW charging up to 100kW on the first 40%.